What comes to your mind when you read those two words? A building, pews. a type of music. First Thessalonians is a book for the REAL church. In it, God teaches us how to build an authentic community that expresses REAL thanksgiving, displays REAL love, and bears a REAL witness in the world. There was nothing fake about the church in Thessalonica. This letter describes for us how this REAL church was an exceptional church to be imitated by others. Below please find a list of the messages for The Real Church series.
Click here to view or download the entire series.
- Real Church (1 Thessalonians 1:1-2)
- Thank God for the Church (1 Thessalonians 1:2-10)
- Real Pastors (1 Thessalonians 2:1-12)
- Understanding Suffering and Loving People (1 Thessalonians 2:13-20)
- A Passion for People (1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:13)
- A Prayer for the Church (1 Thessalonians 3:6-13)
- A Life Pleasing to God ( 1 Thessalonians 3:11-4:12)
- One Pure and Holy Passion (1 Thessalonians 4:1-12)
- Real Hope (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- Ready for the Day (1 Thessalonians 5:1-11)
- A Spiritual Community (1 Thessalonians 5:16-22)
- The Final Word ( 1 Thessalonians 5:19-28)