Our service is a free gift, just like the love of God is through Jesus Christ.
These words are more and more familiar to the people we have met as our church continues to serve our community in meaningful and practical ways. Since Crossway’s inception in October of 2001, our church has chosen a variety of means to serve the Norton and Attleboro communities.
Some of the outreaches we have done are:
- Annual community fair at Capron Park in Attleboro
- Car washes with refreshments
- Leaf raking
- Phone cards given out at Christmas
- Breakfasts served at the local train station
- Postage stamps given out on Tax Day
- Golf balls given out on Fathers Day
- Flowers given out on Mothers Day
We derive great joy in serving and being a blessing to our community. Ultimately it is our hope that people will discover the wonderful joy found in knowing God through Jesus Christ. With that in mind, we continue to demonstrate the love we have received through service – and this for absolutely free. For the time and date of our next event, please see our Church Calendar . See you there…