We welcome guests and newcomers to Crossway Church. At this time, there is no need to register before you come, but it is helpful to send a note to the office to let us know or if you have any questions. We also stream our service for those who cannot join us in person.
During this pandemic, we seek to provide a safe and clean environment as best we can, while gathering in corporate worship of our glorious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Here are the guidelines we are following to help ensure as safe an environment as we can provide:
Update as of June 6th, 2021:
Transitional Policy Regarding Masks & Social Distancing
In compliance with Governor Baker’s recent announcement, we will not require masks or social distancing. In compliance with the Governor’s recommendations, we do recommend, but not require that if you have not been fully vaccinated, you continue to wear a mask when inside. Further reopening steps, such as coffee being served, communion being passed out, full and indoor children’s ministry, etc will be considered in the coming weeks and months.
- Masks are not required, but they are recommended for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- At Crossway, many bring their own masks, but we have masks available if you need one. They are located just inside the entry.
- Children’s Ministry changes.
- We are offering very limited Children’s Ministry in good weather, when it is warm enough. Please contact the office (see button above) if you are interested in this for your children.
- We welcome children in the main service with everyone. There is also a downstairs video room available. Our desire is to make every effort we can to accommodate you and your children, if possible. Please contact the office if you have questions or requests.
- Communion changes.
- As usual, Crossway observes the Lord’s Supper on the 1st of the month.
- Elements (the bread and juice) are available at the back table in pre-packed, sealed containers inside individual plastic bags.
- After receiving communion, the trash can go in the individual bags and thrown away when the meeting is dismissed.
- Offering collection changes.
- Cleaning protocol.
- There are wipes and hand sanitizer available at the front and back of the sanctuary, as well as in the entry way.
- After every service, the sanctuary is sprayed with a cleaning solution and commonly touched areas are wiped down with cleaning wipes.
- The building is also cleaned regularly mid-week.
If you’re new, please visit our New Here page for more information: